If your organisation already holds certification to ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 then you will already have completed the transition to the updated (2015) versions of the Standards, for which the transition “window” expired in September 2018.
As other ISO Management System Standards are reviewed and updated in turn, and are expected to fall into line with the “High-Level Structure” (“Annex SL”) adopted by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, there will be similar “transitions” to make.
In addition the leading Occupational Health & Safety Management System Standard OHSAS has now been issued as an ISO Standard. If your OHSMS is certified to OHSAS 18001 you will have until March 2021 to adapt your system and achieve certification to the new ISO 45001: 2018.
How we can help
Whenever you need to adapt your existing Management System to a new or updated Standard – Infralogics can help. We look particularly to retain the strengths of an established Management System and to avoid unnecessary work if there is no added benefit to you.
We will use our experience of working with a wide variety of clients, Standards and certification bodies, to:
- Explain the changes in the Standards in terms which are relevant to your organisation and what you want to achieve.
- Help you identify what you need to change, what you can keep the same and where there may be opportunities for improvement.
- Work with your team members to support any necessary changes.
- Carry out Internal Audits to the requirements of the revised Standards.
- See the process through to attendance at the third party “transition” or “migration” audit if required – to make sure the changes you have made are recognised, acknowledged and understood by auditors and auditees alike.
Call 0161 705 4336 or complete the Enquiry form on our Contact page for an introductory discussion about any transition requirements you may have, and how we can help.