Between us the Infralogics team have decades of experience of employment, management, consultancy, auditing and training across a wide range of business sectors.
- Manufacturing industries, including:
- Wood products, metal fabrications and components, foam and fibre-based products
- Medical equipment and devices
- Paper, board and corrugated products
- Cable and wire
- Compressed air
- Food products
- Wholesale and business supplies including photocopiers, office equipment, industrial surface finishers and sprayers, industrial food mixers, LED lighting products, laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment
- Engineering, including motor and diesel support services, plant design projects and toolmaking
- Mechanical & electrical contracting to the construction sector
- Supply and installation services including electrical & instrumentation, telecoms systems and wireless networks
- Property and other professional services, facilities management
- Industry membership body (FE sector)
- Waste recycling and recovery
- Financial and related services including banking, debt management and collection services
- ICT including support and outsourcing services, web design, hosting and Internet services, software development and data centres
- Other services including
- Vehicle valeting and leasing
- Recruitment and training services
- Call centres
- Audit and accreditation services
- Refurbishment of hospital units
- Security, access control and surveillance services
- Leisure and travel
- Public transport
- National and local government bodies and governmental agencies
- Charity sector
-and the list keeps on growing!
The right expertise
Whatever the sector, Infralogics clients have valued our ability to apply Management Systems principles flexibly, in combination with their own technical expertise, to develop fresh and common-sense solutions that help their organisations.
To see how this could work for you, call us or send a message via the Contact form.