“To engage systemic, purposeful achievement”
To engage with our customers to develop, maintain and continually improve effective and efficient management systems and processes, in which every element serves a purpose and every purpose is achieved.
- To define a distinctive, customer-centric and operationally-focused approach within the management systems marketplace for SMEs and other process-orientated organisations.
- To break down the alienation between the certification of management systems and the organisations which use them, and to make processes intelligible and meaningful to their operators.
- To build a body of committed personnel, satisfied customers and other stakeholders who share and champion our vision and our approach.
- To provide and continually develop a portfolio of compatible and integrated services to satisfy evolving customer and market needs.
- Customer-centric: we build our services around you.
- Practical: we start from your perspective, not from any theoretical or external model.
- Business-focused: all our work should add value to your business (not just “satisfy an auditor!”). Where appropriate, we assure compliance with external requirements (e.g. ISO Standards) as a by-product of good practice and business focus.
- Collaborative: we work with you to ensure that we understand your needs, and that you own the results.
- Process-driven: looking for overall, end-to-end value and achievement, not just “quick wins” and isolated pockets of excellence (though they are good too!).
- Adaptable: we make sure our style and your resulting systems match your requirements, your organisational culture, your terminology and formats.
- Analytical: to prove the worth of every process and continually fine-tune performance and results.
- Thorough: efficiency doesn’t mean cutting corners. We will cover requirements to whatever degree of detail is necessary and appropriate to fulfil your objectives.
- Serious and professional: supported by professional accreditations and memberships.
- Honest: if we can’t do something we’ll tell you: if we don’t like the proposed approach or the way the solution is working out – we’ll say so.
- Ethical: we honour our commitments. We expect you to do the same! (If you commit to action points and don’t carry them out – don’t be surprised if project timescales stretch!)
- Demanding – on ourselves, and sometimes on our customers if they are falling below the standards they ask us to hold them to.
- Competitive: we provide quality professional services at realistic rates. We compete respectfully with our fellow professionals on the basis of value delivered, not price. We will never auction our services on the basis of offering the “quickest,” the “cheapest” or the “easiest” solution if this is not in the best overall interests of our clients.