A mainstay of Infralogics’ work is improving clients’ performance by working with Management Systems in Quality and other areas.
Your “Management System” is the set of arrangements, policies and processes you have in place to achieve your objectives. These could be related to quality or to some other measure (for example your environmental footprint). It includes who is responsible for what, and how things get done within your organisation. It could be written down, or not – depending on your needs.
We can help you to ensure that your Management System is as simple or as detailed as you need it to be to achieve your objectives. Our experience of working with internationally-recognised Management System models and Standards can help you to define good practice in your organisation and save having to recreate everything from scratch. This doesn’t mean you have to go on to formal certification if this is not a requirement for your business.
Read more on our other pages about using Process Mapping to create an end-to-end view of process workflows, or developing tailored Manuals, Procedures and Documentation to ensure that business processes run effectively and consistently.
Working with you to achieve – and keep – ISO Certification
Your Management System can be externally certified against standards such as the internationally-recognised ISO Standards – providing a marketable recognition of your systems and ongoing support for maintaining them. You can see more detail about specific Standards on our ISO 9001 and other Management System Standards page.
We can support you at every stage, from initial design and drafting of your Management System to guidance through the certification process and ongoing advice and maintenance:
- Discussing with you which Standards, Management Systems or projects best suit your needs and priorities.
- Working with you to design, draft and implement the Management System.
- Providing guidance and support through the process of certification by an independent third-party certification body (including attendance “in support” at the third party audits).
- Continuing to support and maintain the Management System following certification.
- Carrying out Internal Audits.
- Facilitating Management Reviews and other periodic re-evaluations of the systems or documentation (for example following a relocation).
- Updating documentation as and when needed.
- Offering “occasional” support or “sounding-board” advice by telephone and e-mail.
“Stephen has an in-depth knowledge of management systems, auditing, ISO terminology and the benefits certification brings to BOGE.”
Mark Whitmore, General Manager, BOGE Compressors Ltd.
What’s involved in achieving ISO Certification?
Note on Certification
Infralogics has worked with a number of certification bodies and can provide information and support to you in selecting the assessment body for your Management System. However please note that we cannot provide third party certification ourselves. Only an accredited certification body can do this.
Infralogics will not work with, or recommend certification by, any certification body which is not accredited by the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS) or a recognised equivalent body.
To discuss this or any other aspect of the certification process please call us on 0161 796 2558 or leave a message via our Contact page.